UNDERFLOOR HEATING UNIVERSAL CLIP RAIL
The JCW underfloor heating clip rail accommodates pipe diameters up to 22mm and is used to hold underfloor heating pipes in place before the screed is applied.
- Locking grips on the clip rail hold the pipes firmly in position
- A self-adhesive strip makes it easy to position the clip rail to the insulation, keeping the installation times to a minimum
- A productive alternative to positioning and fixing pipes in place using tacker clips
- Reliable and robust, resistant to crushing and breaking
- Integral “Snap-On” tabs at the ends of the rails ensure that they can be securely joined together to any length
UNIVERSAL CLIP RAIL INSTRUCTIONS
Lay the clip rail across the floor to create a matrix for the UFH pipe. The self-adhesive backing can attach to the insulation.
There needs to be a 200m space between the universal clip rails and they must be placed 500mm from the walls edges.
For more information call us today on 01204 548400!
- JCW Underfloor Heating universal clip rail is available in 14-22mm (with self-adhesive fixing strip)
- 100 metres of rail, per box
- Our clip rail is manufactured from plastic, meaning it’s especially lightweight.
For more information on our Universal Clip Rail or our Stock Range of Underfloor Heating Products call us on 01204 548400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.