Usability & Accessibility
This website has been designed with both usability and accessibility in mind. You should therefore have no problems viewing all of the information publicly accessible on our website.
Our accessibility features
The following accessibility features have been incorporated throughout our website:
- There is a text equivalent for every non-text element.
- All documents are organised so that they can be read without style sheets.
- Relative units are used in fonts so that users can control the text size.
- No pop-ups or new windows are used without informing the user.
- Navigation bars & mechanisms are used consistently.
- Font and background colours have been chosen to allow the best access to all text on the site.
Get in Touch
If, for whatever reason, you feel you do have an accessibility issue with our website or have any comments regarding accessibility, please feel free to contact us at any time, and we would be pleased to help resolve any issue to allow you to participate in our website fully.