The Aluminium spreader plates allow the even and speedy distribution of heat from underfloor heating pipes. As well as this, they ensure pipes are positioned correctly, during installation.
- Spreader plates are a standard size for laying 400mm joist centres over suitable insulation.
- Guaranteed correct installation of underfloor heating pipes by simply positioning the pipe in the 16mm half round pipe channel groove, running the length of the spreader plate.
ALUMINIUM SPREADER PLATES INSTRUCTIONS
Aluminium spreader plates fit joists and battens simply. Underfloor heating pipes are easily installed to the spreader plates, via the grooved channels.
- The Aluminium Spreader Plates are boxed in quantities of 40, making it easy to store and minimise the damage from collision or contact with other objects in the workplace or storage space.
- We can supply any quantity of aluminium spreader plates to suit the demands of any project.
- JCW Underfloor Heating supply various sizes of aluminium spreader plates.
- Aluminium – providing rigid thermal insulation.
For more information on our Aluminium Spreader Plates or our Stock Range of Underfloor Heating Products call us on 01204 548400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.